Department of Studies, Design and Construction
Department of Studies, Roads Design and Construction provides the following:
- Long-term, mid-term and annual plans and road infrastructure development programs;
- Drafting criteria for fund allocation intended for the development of road infrastructure;
- Drafting proposals for works awarding to the eligible companies for provision of studies and road projects and works on the construction and reconstruction of roads and road structures;
- Organization and provision of technical and financial monitoring of contract implementing;
- Preparation of materials and proposals for the Supervisory Board within its field of competence;
- Implementing proposals, opinions, conclusions and decisions of the bodies of the Roads of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Participating to public procurement procedures within its field of competence, in accordance with the Rulebook on Public Procurements;
- Cooperating with the relevant state, federal and cantonal institutions and their bodies, as well as other government departments;
- Organization of other affairs within its field of competence.
- Cooperation with other organizational units within the Roads of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Management of property-legal affairs related to the reconstruction and construction of roads and road structures as well as the land registry;
Department of Studies, Roads Design and Construction consists of the following units:
- Studies and Road Design,