Roads Sector Modernization Programme – New Contracts
Under the Federation Road Sector Modernization Programme, the representatives of the Employer, PC Roads of the FBIH Ltd Sarajevo and the Contractor, EURO-ASFALT Ltd Sarajevo signed the following contracts today:
- Project of Reconstruction of Black Spot ''Mala Lisa'' M4.2_002: Skokovi – Srbljani, at the km 11+230 and Construction of Slow Lane ''Prijevoj Lanište'' M-5, Bosanski Petrovac – Ključ. Completion period is 120 days (4 months) or 365 days (12 months). Contract value is BAM 6.200.443, 87 with VAT included.
- Pavement Reconstruction and Construction of Roundabout Vitkovići, M20, Goražde
- Main road M20_009, section: Ustikolina - Goražde 8, at the km 17+800;
- Main road M20_010, section: Goražde 8 - Ustiprača, at the km 0+500 - km 2+880 (border between entities FBiH/ RS), L= 2380 m;
- Main road M20_009, section: Ustikolina - Goražde 8, Construction of Footpaths and Drainage, Baćci - Vinarići, at the km 19+995 - km 21+030;
- Main road M20: Goražde 7- Goražde 8 – Ustiprača, Pavement Reconstruction and Construction of Footpaths and Drainage, L = 500 m.
Completion deadline is 6 months. Contract value is BAM 3.913.724, 27 KM with VAT included.
The signing of the contract was attended by the Prime Minister of the BPK, Emir Oković, the mayor of Goražde and representatives of the Employer and the Contractor. Both contracts will be jointly financed by the World Bank and the European Investment Bank.