Contract for Supervisory Services for Roads Modernization in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Under the Federation Road Sector Modernization Project, Contract for Supervisory Services for Roads Modernization in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina was signed today in the premises of the PC Roads of the Federation of BiH.
Contract was signed by Ljubo Pravdić, director of the PC Roads of the FBiH and Elmedin Voloder, general manager of Divel Ltd., representative of JV Divel Ltd., Institut za građevinarstvo IG Ltd. Banja Luka and IGH Ltd. Mostar.
This assignment focuses on the following Road Upgrade and Rehabilitation and Road Safety Interventions within the Project:
- Construction of third lanes for slow traffic on nine selected road sections;
- Reconstruction/ rehabilitation of four selected road sections with partial axis correction;
- Reconstruction of eight black spots and dangerous places;
- Rehabilitation of three selected tunnels; and
- Rehabilitation of seven selected bridges.
The Contract shall be financed from the credit funds of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the European Investment Bank (EIB). Contract amount is BAM 3.899.668,00.