Educational Visit of Master Students of the Faculty of Traffic and Communications of University of Sarajevo
Master students of the Faculty of Traffic and Communications of University of Sarajevo visited today PC Roads of the Federation of BiH. Director of PC Roads of the FBiH, Ljubo Pravdić, gave a welcome speech and explained the organizational structure of the company, its main activities and the way of funding.
Through practical examples, students are informed about the activities of the engineers of the PC Roads of the FBiH and particularly their tasks and assignments related to:
- Provision of plans and programs to increase the level of traffic safety;
- Traffic signalling and road equipment;
- Extraordinary transport, control of axle load, weight and dimension of vehicles;
- Collection and analysis of data on traffic accidents and their causes;
- advertising and tourist signs;
- Road Assistance and Information Services (RAIS), organization of campaigns and actions to improve traffic safety;
- Provision of studies, planning and investment and technical.